Recent Posts:

  • Tax Extension

  • Hour Change

  • Office Hours

  • Proposed Regulation Regarding Deductible Contributions

  • How to Know if the Knock on Your Door is Actually Someone from the IRS

  • Child and Dependent Care Credit this Summer

  • Tax Tips for Students Working this Summer

  • What to Do if an IRS Letter Arrives in the Mail

  • Tax Extension

    Summer time and the living is easy ------ and sometimes we forget that our tax returns have been put on extension. 

    If you had your 2018 tax returns put on extension then know is a good time to call and schedule your tax appointment with your CPA.  This will save you from having to "rush" to get your information to your CPA. 

    Extended Forms 1040 (Individual) are due by October 15th.

    Most business returns that are on extension are due by September 15th.  Be sure to check with your CPA if you are not sure when your business return is due.

    Have questions regarding your return?
    Feel free to contact our office at 520-795-3112. 

    Lynne Himmer | 07/09/2019

    Welcome to May Himmer CPAs, PLLC Accounting firm licensed in AZ.

    We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives, and independent professionals. We are affordable, experienced, and friendly.
    Please call us today at (520) 795-3112. We'll be happy to offer you a free initial consultation. Thanks for visiting!

    Lets Work Together!

    Subscribe to our Emailed Newsletter